- Children are happy and grow in a safe and stimulating environment feeling accepted, respected and loved.
- Children discover their individual inclinations and talents cultivating self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Each child is approached individually, according to his/her needs.
- Learning is hands – on and supports discovery, exploration, experimentation and play.
- Children develop as all-rounded personalities (mentally, emotionally, socially and physically).
- Children learn essential personal skills (e.g. autonomy, responsibility) and social skills (e.g. cooperation, mediation).
- Children acquire the necessary foundations and skills to become citizens of the world.
Our educational curriculum includes the following programmes taught by different professionals e.g. psychologists, music teachers, etc.
- Ziridis Bilingual Programme (daily hands- on English through songs, play, experiments, science, maths and literature)
- Music and movement
- Drama - Theatrical Play
- Occupational & speech therapy assessment
- educational visits and excursions
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anti-bullying and Team-building programmes
Innovative Programmes within our Educational Programme
- Charisma: Detection, development and cultivation of children’s strengths, inclinations and talents
- Cross-curricular approach and Project work
- Reggio Emilia Approach
- Co-operative group projects
- Outdoor Learning
- Life skills programmes (e.g. Student helpers, Mediators etc)
Facilities – Infrastructure
Our state-of-the-art facilities are ecological, made from non-toxic materials and enable students to practise all academic, athletic, and artistic activities in their natural surroundings. Botanical Gardens and a playground surround the Kindergarten.
School and family are connected through innovative programmes engaging parents in the educational process, such as: "Star" of the week, The class ‘Mascot’ travelling home, the completion and presentation of a personal portfolio and personalized learning plan.